Friday, January 29, 2010

Project Payday Review

Project Payday Review:

If you are coming home from work everyday, looking for a way to make some extra money online - then this is for you. Or if you are coming home from work everyday wishing you could punch your boss and looking for a way to pay your bills while sitting at your computer listening to Muse in the comfort of your own home- then this is for you.

I do not like to go to work day in and day out- working my butt off for 'the man', making money for a company that I will never own. I'm the kind of person that takes their work seriously. If I worked at McDonalds, believe you me, I would make the best fries out there. I don't need watching over, I'm organized, and if I want something.. then I get it. Does that sound like you?

If it does, then Project Payday will work for you. This is not for someone that is just looking to put an hour a day into something and make a few bucks. I mean, you could do that- but you won't make much. This is going to take a willingness to work with others, organization, personal marketing, and a general business sense.

I personally like project payday for two reasons. One being that I have made money and since I'm the only boss I have- I don't have much to grumble about. Do I have another job? No. Does this pay my bills? You betcha. Do I know a bunch of other people who pays their bills in the same way as me? Yep, I sure do.

But we work. So secondly, I have learned a lot through project payday. I have learned the importance of organization. I have learned the importance of being willing to work with others and help anyone that needs it. I have learned how to sniff out a good business plan in a sea of crappy ones. I rule myself, I make money for me- this is MY business. And I treat it as a business.

Will I do this forever? No. But I have learned enough about making money online that I will never work another 9 to 5. And if I did- it would be for a business that I owned.

Truly, I think Project Payday is best for stay at home moms, students, or people just trying to make some extra money. If you are the main bread-winner for a family of 5, well- this may not be the best option for you. Unless you are at the end of your rope, looking for an income to pay the bills- well, then I think Project Payday should be the first place you turn.

Of the legitimate ways I know to make money online, Project Payday is the fastest. Use it as a stepping stone or use it as your primary income. Its up to you and how much work you are willing to put in. But what I am mainly trying to say is that Project Payday is a REAL way to make money online. But it is not an easy way- it is basically like having a real job. I think it's best for those that prefer working alone or, like me, feel the need to work for themselves.

Project Payday is the fastest way to make a real income online. Hopefully, it works for you- good luck with making money online!

No comments: